At the most unexpected times a person may suddenly experience a painful injury involving a foreign object breaking or penetrating the skin. Thankfully for you AFC Urgent Care Beverly is at the ready to provide foreign object removal services for you!
Our urgent care staff is ready to provide minor surgical care, remove foreign objects, and stitch up any wounds as a result from glass, splinters, or similar objects.
AFC Urgent Care Beverly specializes in foreign object removal including:
- Splinters, glass, and physical materials
- Foreign body detection including x-rays and imaging services
- Ring removal for tight or small rings stuck on fingers
- Removal of objects leading to severe/graphic injuries including nails
- Pediatric object removal for objects accidentally swallowed or ingested by younger children
AFC Beverly is open at convenient hours during the week and weekend and accepts patients on a walk-in basis. That means you don’t need to take significant time to plan a visit to remove a foreign object.
Patients that require foreign object removal should visit AFC Beverly ASAP, and can find directions here. Additionally, patients can call ahead for an appointment at 978-922-2171! Any time you need a foreign object removal make sure you think of AFC Urgent Care Beverly!